Monday, December 3, 2012

They're at me again, not gonna pretend...

The doctors ran a test on me today. They wanted to see how my new heart was doing. They took a picture with some sort of fancy camera, and then they had me walk for a while on a treadmill. Everything seems to be going fine, but I heard the doctors saying some weird stuff. I think I remember it pretty well.

Doctor 1: Why are we even doing this? Antapollo doesn't normally strike deals with the other Chairmen.

Doctor 2: I dunno. Apparently it's a "New experience in the realms of experimental medicine".

Doctor 1: This used to be way easier back when we just messed with patient's...

It was at that point they realized the door to the room they were in was open. I just pretended I didn't hear anything while they closed the door. I'm a bit scared now...

No comments:

Post a Comment