Tuesday, December 4, 2012

There's blood on the bed, but here in my head I'm feeling fine...

The thing they put in my chest apparently isn't content with just pretending to be my heart. I think it's taken over my lungs. I was coughing up blood for a while, but not anymore...

I think the only thing I can do now is wait for... Whatever this thing is going to do to me. I don't think I can be saved now. From here on out, you can consider this blog to be a countdown to... something.

In other news, I saw that plague doctor guy again. This time all he did was walk over to me and stare. I don't think the thing in me liked it. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

After he left, I felt like something was crawling through my skin. I think I might've just been feeling the "artificial heart".

No comments:

Post a Comment