Thursday, December 6, 2012

It's easy to sleep when I'm not buzzing all the time...

I don't think I have much longer. That THING is taking over things at a rapid pace. As of right now it's already working on my SKIN. I know it wants to get my brain, but I think it's torturing me first. Showing me how much I'm suffering while I still have a brain to see it. I saw that thing they call "Antapollo" again. This time he had a notebook with him.

He checked my pulse, shoved a glass thermometer in my mouth and wrote down the results. It was as if he were a normal doctor, giving me a checkup. What a load. When he finished his "checkup", he literally walked right out of my hospital room, right through the door. But the door didn't lead into the hospital hallway. It lead to a castle. I wanted to get up and go after him, but my body didn't want to work. The thing had taken control of my muscles and bones.

I can feel it working it's way up to my brain. This is probably it... I've had a good run...

INSTALLING TOWERBORN TYPE "DEVIL'S PACEMAKER"

INSTALLING UPGRADES 0001 TO 9999.

UPGRADE COMPLETE.

Hello, humans.

In case you couldn't tell, I'm the "thing" that the Oathbreakers implanted in Dolan's chest. Seeing as how I typed out my upgrade process onto this blog post, you can see that I'm Towerborn. But not just any Towerborn. I'm a new and exciting foray into the realm of Newborn implants. That's right, we've moved on to implants. Honestly, it was a bit tense as far as negotiations go. "Antapollo", as his lackeys call him, only agreed because we could convince him that it would be a "prime opportunity for medical experimentation."

Judging by the multiple cases of various terminal diseases I've detected in my new body, he was here to visit while I finished preperations. Nothing my medical nanobots can't fix in a heartbeat... Heh, I almost forgot I was an artificial heart at one point. What was that one lyric from that damned song Dolan referenced in every post title? Ah yes, "Once I was him, but now he's me". I think that applies rather well.

I think I've rambled on enough, though. I need to go to The Towering Realm, as you humans call it. Have you gotten an implant recently? Then my "siblings" might be seeing you very soon. Goodbye.

*COMMUNICATION TERMINATED*

No comments:

Post a Comment