Monday, December 3, 2012

It's not a real heart, it's not a real heart...

I think I'm going insane. This artificial heart is TALKING TO ME NOW. I KNOW IT. It is asking me about my life and if I don't tell it something it starts to poke through my memories and learn the answer anyway! 

The doctors are saying I'm just hearing things. That my artificial heart is just a normal artificial heart and that I'll be fine, and please take your medication and stop struggling and you're going to remove your IV and there is no man in a plague doctor outfit would you just TAKE YOUR MEDICATION PLEASE! And then I take the medication and the voice stops and everything is okay...

The doctors say I have to turn off the laptop now and get some sleep...

Please help me...

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could. It sounds like it was far to late when you made your first post.

    ReplyDelete